Monday, January 8, 2007

Introduction

My name is Tom Calhoun. I live in Charlotte and I'm thrilled to be able to take a class at UNCG while on my computer in the Queen City.

I love to read, it's one of my favorite things to do. When I'm not reading, I'm probably writing or sketching something.

I'll probably work more than a few hours on this class typing on a Powerbook in a little corner at the Caribou coffee.


A few years ago, I didn't even like coffee. I blame writing for that.

My friend Marie, aka Blue Ridge Blogger, takes amazing photos of the mountains.

'til next time,

Tom Calhoun

P.S. If the title wasn't enough of a clue, Marie mentions in the comments that I have another blog. I intentionally linked to her very classy photographic blog instead of my weird conglomeration of pop culture madness.

If you are inclined to dip a cyber toe in those waters, Google is a good option and I'm easy to find. Just skip the voiceover Tom and scroll to the adventure Tom.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Yo, Tom's got a second blog on?

Marie said...

I think you deserve an 'A' on this assignment especially since you've just created this blog and already have two comments. Ok, both are from me, but whatever...
BTW--What's the class?